Please excuse my poor editing skills, I'm still trying to get the hang of this.

What is this, you'll be probably asking yourself now. Well this is the online version of the mighty Pink Folder of Doom, or PFD for short. It is a collection of photos, videos and other stuff assembled over the years by the ever crazy and obsessed moi about the two most obviously in love musicians on the planet.

Mick and Keith might the kings of bitchy love/hate relationships and poor John and Paul got separated way too soon as well as Freddy and Brian, but no couple in rock is or was more obviously in love than JonandRichie.

You don't believe me? Well then hold on tight and strap your seatbelts on because I'm gonna open the vaults and show you! :D

I hope you'll like the design. I know it's very pink but well, that's the whole point of it, ain't it? :D Richie would probably kick my ass if he knew about that pink guitar...on the other hand I distinctly remember a certain very pink guitar with bad medicine written on it...or was that actually Jon's?  *scratches head*

Anyway, I thought to get things started I'll just post one of the many pics in my ever growing collection for you, hope you'll like it. I have no idea when and where this was taken, but it's just so cute and notice the look on their faces and how they look into each others eyes...*fluff and luv overload*

1 comments

  1. Lu // August 12, 2010 at 5:03 PM  

    FIRST! yay!

    the song Ill be There for You always bringing nice moments between the guys!

    Im so glad this folder exists!
    Rock on, ppl!!

Post a Comment